How often do you find your child playing on their smartphones? Do you allow your kids to use your phone? If yes, then you might want to set some restrictions on it first. Especially with screen time!
Having children in today’s age of digital technology presents parents with a myriad of new challenges especially during vacations. One of the largest challenges of today’s digital age for parents is making sure that the kids are safe and healthy by limiting their screen time. Thankfully, with the release of some good parental control apps, mobile phone usage can be checked and controlled. Ensuring that you constantly monitor and control the kids’ phone activities will keep your kid safer from all the harms of the online world.
How to monitor kids’ phone and their screen time?
There are different ways to control the kids’ phone. You can internally set the parental controls on the child’s phone and can also put restrict access to specific sites on the WiFi network. You can opt to set up parental controls on the phone via downloading the parental control app.
Setting up parental controls
Kids Place by Kiddoware is one of the best parental control apps designed to control the screen time of the kids. We allow the parents to set a daily or hourly limit on the mobile phone via this app. Parents can block specific apps that will be timed out after completion of the set time.
So, have control over your child’s Android device by installing the Kids Place app. Here’s how to set up the parental controls on Android:
- Install the Kids Place app from the Play Store.
- Set up a content PIN to restrict the child’s access from installing the apps on the device. To set up content PIN, go to home page of Play Store > parental control app > menu>settings > parental controls>turn on the switch for parental control > set PIN. After setting a PIN, you can now set the content restrictions.
This is one of the best parental control apps that will childproof your device. This app allows parents to protect their personal data with the app launcher which restricts kids further to only those apps approved by you.
Kids Place app allows parents to create separate profiles to limit the screen time and phone access. There will be a custom home screen displaying those apps selected by you. Let’s have a look at the features now:
- Block app stores: Kids Place prevents the downloading of the new apps and purchases.
- Multiple user profiles: It allows you to easily create and manage multiple profiles as per the age of your kid.
- Timer lock: The timer lock feature allows parents to stop apps after a specific amount of time.
- Disable wireless internet: It also allows you to disable the internet connections while Kids Place is running.
- Restart apps: This also allows you to restart those apps accidentally closed by the kids.
- Block app uninstall: This app helps in managing the device content and blocks app uninstall.
Apart from this, there are convenient features for parents such as auto app restart so that they can lose no work if the kids accidentally exit the app.
Install Kids Place on your child’s mobile phone now let them enjoy healthy content on their smartphone.