The Kiddoware Safe Browser Parental Control tool is a cloud-based web content filtering browser that provides a safe search engine and internet filters for your children.
With this tool, parents use white and black lists to protect their children from unwanted web content – but what are those lists?
Whitelists, the most restrictive filters, allow you to choose what websites your child is allowed to visit, and limit web activity to those sites only.
Blacklists block access to listed websites and allow access to all other websites. Blacklists allow for more flexible online searching and may be suitable for older children or employees.
Parents of young children, teens and even adult children, can remotely configure internet filters to block (blacklist) categories such as porn, adult, cyber bullying and any other potentially dangerous websites.
As long as children are using Safe Browser Parental Control, parents can stop worrying about what their kids are viewing while browsing the internet, knowing Safe Browser Parental Control will conveniently block harmful content from the reach of their children. Sound convincing?
You can download Safe Browser Parental Control for free on the Google Play Store.
- Create your own whitelist and blacklist of websites.
- Remotely manage web filtering settings through our cloud console.
- Monitor your child’s activity, receiving real time notifications when your child tries to access unapproved urls and schedule weekly reports to monitor his or her activity.
- Over 60 preset blacklist categories to choose from.
- Flexibility to create your own whitelist and blacklist of websites.
- Configure the web browser user interface (UI) to allow an address bar, searching, access to favorites etc.
- PIN locked parental controls keep parents in charge of content filtering.
- Free 15 day trial with account creation, no payment information required.
- Flexible payment options. Subscribe for a very low monthly fee, or make a one time payment.
- Voice Based Navigation
- Statistics and live notices about internet activity on the account.