A Step-By-Step Guide On How To Put Parental Lock On Smartphones
Mobile phones have transformed the manner in which we lead our everyday lives. Such has been the effect of smartphones that they have turned into an important part of our day-by-day lives, and we rely upon them for several household tasks. People from every age group especially the youngsters spend hours on the smartphone accessing different kinds of substance and applications. We all know that kids love digital devices and smartphones have become an easy escape for them. However, it is important for the parents to understand that the online world is brimming with various dangers and threats, and your credulous kid needs your direction to be protected while he/she is on the web.
Kids Place – Useful parental control app
Be it playing online games, texting friends or checking out the latest videos online, kids are regularly using the smartphones leaving parents with the option of locking their devices with parental control apps in order to set limits on the use of the device by their children. There are some good parental control apps available these days. Kids Place is one of such parental control apps, which you can download on your smartphone from Google Play Store or App Store. It is a useful app through which you can control the child’s online access to the content on their smartphone. With the rapid progress in technology, parental control has been developed as a useful option in most of the Android build smartphones as well as iPhones.
Step by step guide to install Kids Place
The parental control app enables parents to control the access of different aspects of a smartphone. With it, parents can be sure and protect their child from doing anything silly while using the device. Now, you must be thinking how to put parental control on your mobile. Here, we have come up with a step-by-step guide on how to use parental control on Kids Place in your smartphone:
1. If you want to regulate your child’s access to the smartphone then you should use parental control and for this, you need to open an account in your child’s name. In order to do so, first you have to open the settings menu.
2. Then in the option “User and Accounts”, click on the option- “User” and click on “Add User” option.
3. Then click on the “Set Up Now” button to create a new account in your child’s name. Then you need to provide your password or unlocking pattern to ensure that it is indeed you.
4. Then just follow the on-screen prompts. If your child already has a Google account, then you need to enter the details or you can also create a new Google account by clicking on “More Options” and filling out the required information asked for.
5. Follow the on-screen prompts and then you can select/un-select any options that you want or do not want for your child’s user account.
6. You can now choose assorted options to curb your child’s access to multiple features of the smartphone. Using Kids Place parental control app in your smartphone, you can easily filter all the online contents, private purchases, disabled unauthorised apps etc for your child and thus help them from doing any silly thing while online. Get Kids Place for your kids now.
Install Kids Safe Browser in your child’s smart phone now.
Free Safe Browser App Link – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kiddoware.kidsplace