When we need information, Google, Firefox and Edge are probably those where you move first to find that particular information. These web browsers allow us to browse the web with ease and also keep the downloading and browsing history, cookies, bookmarks and cache. Even after closing the browser, it keeps the information that can be seen by anyone who uses the system. To avoid someone seeing that browsing data, we have to manually clear or remove those entries that we don’t want others to see.
Now, what about kids? With the advancement of technology, it has become necessary to harness a nurturing environment for your kids and family. Kids these days get easy access to modern gadgets and they can be addicted to certain apps or even get exposed to inappropriate content over the web. There is no secret that the internet isn’t exactly kid-friendly, and they may stumble on such information and images that they should not see. Luckily there are some parental control apps and safe browsers for them. Let’s have a look at some of them:
- FamiSafe: This is an amazing browser app that allows parents to check the web browsing history on the kids’ mobile phones. You may find out the places your child went to and how long he spent there. With this browser, you will also discover the sites used by him and when he visited. Also, you may preset the time your child can’t use the internet like school time or bedtime. Setting some keyword alerts will also prompt FamiSafe to warn you if the child is looking for explicit content.
- Qustodio Free: This web browsing app has a free as well as a premium plan that works great for Mac, Windows, iOS, Android etc. This is one of the most sophisticated and user-friendly parental control apps available for parents. In this app, you can track calls and text messages on the kids’ device, control gaming and downloading of apps etc. Additionally, you may also monitor their activity on several popular social media platforms.
- Firefox Focus: This is a good private web browser for safe and anonymous web browsing. It blocks all trackers including social, advertising and analytics.
- Kids Place Safe Browser: This is a cloud-based web content filtering browser that provides a safe search engine for kids. With this tool, parents may use white and blacklists to protect their kids from unwanted web content. The parents of young children may remotely configure the internet filters to block categories like cyberbullying, porn, adult and other dangerous sites. As long as, Safe Browser is installed while browsing the internet, it will conveniently block harmful content from the reach of kids. So, you can stay tension-free after installing this app on your kid’s smartphone.
- Safe Search Kids: This is one of the amazing kids’ friendly browsing software that offers more than just browsing. The browser helps kids to get help in math and also read tips on how they can easily deal with cyberbullying. This browser is powered by Google’s safe search too, so you can rest assured that your kids won’t run into the content they shouldn’t.
Install Kids Safe Browser on your child’s smartphone now.
Free Safe Browser App Link – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kiddoware.kidsplace