If your kids have their own mobile phone, you may want a way to track and control their usage. The best parental control apps like Kids Place offer the ways to limit the time your kids spend on their phones, block apps or games and track their usage and location. Kids Place app is created for the parents who want to control the screen time and activities of their kids on mobile phones or tablets. This creates a safe environment for your kids and helps you to keep an eye over their online activities.
So, you are getting your child Google Pixel XL? But either way, you want to consider parental control for their safety before providing this feature packed smartphone to them. At a minimum, it will help you to make sure that the child will not spend big bucks on some in-app purchases, or if you wish to go beyond this, parental control apps will turn the Google Pixel XL phone into a device that doesn’t act much more than talk and text. You are a parent and it’s your choice how far you want to go and here’s what you need to know about using the Google Pixel XL parental control apps.
The best parental control app for Google Pixel XL
Addictive games, porn sites, dating sites- there are plenty of websites and apps you might not want your child to access on their Pixel XL phone. Fortunately, there are plenty of options for restricting some features on your kid’s phone. But, using the best parental control app is the best bet for the parents who wish to monitor online activities of their kids.
Kids Place is one of the best parental control apps offering full control of the child’s mobile phone usage to the parents. It allows you to block certain age-inappropriate materials and helps you to monitor internet usage by the kids. This app from Google Play Store will allow you to protect your child from the inappropriate usage.
Here are some of the key features of Kids Place app:
- Runs in background mode
- Added option to always start on reboot
- Ability to block app uninstall
- Prevents the child from buying or downloading new apps
- Custom wallpaper to customize child’s experience
- Supports multiple profiles
- Restricts kids to the apps approved by parents
- Screen time control
Parental controls for Google Play
You can also go with the Google Play Store’s parental controls. With this, you can secure play store purchasing. Here is the step-by-step process to enable parental controls on Google Pixel XL:
- Open play store in your Google Pixel XL phone
- Tap on three horizontal lines on the left side from top. List of play store options will be viewed.
- Scroll down and tap on settings
- Under Use Control, click on parental controls. By default parental controls are disabled in the Google phones
- Enable parental controls on Google Pixel XL phone
- Enter PIN to change settings of parental controls and tap on OK. Now enter again PIN to confirm it.
Now parental controls are turned on and you can restrict the content as per the age of your child like games, apps, films and music.